domingo, 5 de junho de 2016

sorry :o

Oh wow I'm ashamed...it's been a while since i did anything in the blog... I'm sorry
Usually I post only on facebook, and not much stuff, but I realised I really have to start being more efficient with social networks...so from today i'll try to post 1 pic a day, since (apparently) 2014 I have done SO MUCH STUFF that I have no excuse to not be able to do it....and to help it even more I'll create an instagram account , so every time I post there, I will post here too.... deal?

A small quick explanation from what I did since 2014 : finished working in the company ZPX, went to Luxembourg to work in an IT comºany and help them develop a game for 9 months, and then decided to go to school again to rework fundamentals - Barcelona Art Academy, in Barcelona. Since then I work everyday in sight-size method with pencil and charcoal, and go home and create personal projects in digital. I'm also attending expression drawing class which I fell in love with... so to celebrate all this I will post several images now :D

Thank you guys and have a great day!






Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário