terça-feira, 5 de julho de 2016

5.7

Bonsoiiiir!

Hope you guys are doing fine :D

Today I kept on doing the gesture drawings, and I did make two life digital paintings, so that is what I am going to share here ^-^ I will also put a photo from me (red hair) and my baby sister painting the apple. This is her second live painting in photoshop, she's super persistent, can't wait to see her progress in the end of summer !

Oh and also, when I was searching for references, I came across these videos that might be usefull for anybody who's interested in doing the same! It's really cool, theu have 1mn poses, 2mn, 5mn...they don't have 30 sec, but we can manage it somehow :) so here's the link in case you are interested:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7NWelkKNlE

See you tomorrow :D




 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário